Last updated: April 10, 2013
An updated and expanded list of frequently asked questions.
To ensure the information on the site is kept current, Mau Ke Mana frequently reviews and updates the information pages.
Recently, this has included:
- Which Airline: a guide to different Indonesian domestic airlines, to help clients make an informed choice
- Have A Holiday: a list of Indonesia’s public holidays, updated for 2013
- Airline On-Time Performance: which airlines are leading and trailing the pack in punctuality
Now, we have turned our attention to the FAQ page. We have added some new questions, including:
- The website says I must present the credit card used to make the payment when checking in. How does this work if I pay for the tickets via Paypal? Does it still apply?
- I thought Indonesian trains only had paper tickets. How does the train ticketing system work now?
- Do overnight trains have sleepers/couchettes/beds?
You can get answers to all these questions and more here.